Dear Portico coaches/players and members,
After consulting the senior committee, a decision has been taken to postpone training until further notice. There are a number of reasons for this:
1. The pitches and training area are not currently suitable to train on because of the elements.
2. There is some uncertainty as to when all of our local schools will be returning and we are waiting for more information.
3. To keep everyone safe due to the number of rising cases of the new strain of Covid in Merseyside.
We appreciate that this isn't the news that anybody wants but the health and safety of the children and youth needs to be of paramount importance.
I will review the above points and update in two weeks.