Hi everybody, I’m delighted to confirm that our Portico Cubs (suitable for ages 4-6 years) will resume training this Wednesday 21 April, 6pm to 6.45pm.
Things will be a little different due to ongoing Covid restrictions, the key changes will be:
- temperature checks on arrival for all participants;
- only one accompanying parent/carer is permitted on site per child;
- details of attendees will be retained for Track & Trace purposes if required;
- the clubhouse is only open for toilet access, with a one-way system in operation;
- all children to bring their own water bottle please.
Please feel free to spread the word, and if you have any questions, please do ask 🏉💚💛