HIRE OUR CLUBHOUSE
We are incredibly proud of our new clubhouse that opened in May 2022, funded by a number of Capital Funding grants from Sport England, Merseyside Police’s Community Cashback Scheme, St Helens Council, Viridor Credits and Ravenair and RLWC2021 Created by Programme.
We are thankful for the above organisations who helped us make our dream come true, we now have a fantastic facility for not only our Portico family but for the local community to provide a safe and welcoming space.
The clubhouse can be hired for a variety of different functions, events and community hire.
Situated a few minutes away from St Helens Town Centre and the Totally Wicked Stadium, our clubhouse and grounds offer the perfect venue to create a memorable day for any occasion.
Available for hire during the day and night, to members and non-members, with seating for up to 150 guests, and a fully licensed ‘Meechan Bar’.
We offer complimentary Wi-Fi and free parking, and plenty of green space outside for inflatables and marquees.
Although we have a fully equipped, five-star hygiene rated kitchen, we are unable to make this available for food preparation. You are welcome to bring your own food or external caterers to the venue.
We have a list of trusted recommended suppliers below that can help make your event even more special. We offer reduced rates for PVARLFC Membership Card holders.
Please see here for our Terms and Conditions and pricing. As we are a community sports club, any proceeds made from hiring our facility goes back into the club.
If you have any queries or would like to have a look around, please get in touch.
Availability can be limited during the rugby season and therefore club related needs such as training or other events takes priority over bookings.
● £150 security deposit taken at the point of booking refunded after event.
● £50 room hire charge.
● 25% discount is applied on bookings made on presentation of PVARLFC
● Payment must be made at the time of booking via bank transfer or card.
● Community use hire prices to be discussed on an individual basis.
● The maximum capacity is 150 people (a combination of standing and seating).
● Please do not attach anything to the walls (e.g. banners, balloons etc).
● The room will be cleaned after your hire however we expect all room hirers to tidy and return the room in the condition it was as you arrived. Bin bags will be supplied.
More information on our Terms & Conditions